As an essential ingredient for any Italian pantry, pesto can be used to accompany pasta, or as an ingredient to provide more authentic flavor to any meat in Italy. Then a recipe where pesto sauce is enriched with cannabis.
From 150 to 200 grams of fresh basil. / 15 grams of marijuana (more or less - depends on you) / 30 grams of Parmesan / 1 / 2 cup of virgin olive oil / 3 pine nuts tablespoons / 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
1. Heat the grass gently and softly in olive oil, given that the goal is to extract its essential ingredients. Be sure not to burn.
2. While you let the mixture get cool, cut into thin slices fresh basil leaves.
3. Add one third of the nuts and garlic to basil leaves and mix it again.
4. Add some (not all) of the Parmesan cheese to this mixture and then add slowly your mixed cooled oil while you connect the blender.
5. Give the blender running until you have a thick paste.
6. Add the remaining ingredients and mix it .
7. Use it in your usual recipes of pasta or spread it on bread to make bruschetta.
This sauce can be frozen or store without freezing in the refrigerator for a week.